The long delayed ‘Amrutham Chandamama Lo’ is going to finally release on May 17th, as per the latest update we have received. The news has been officially confirmed by the production house. The film is a comedy entertainer with a space theme.
Gunnam Gangaraju, who is the creator of the popular TV serial Amrutham, is the director and producer of this movie and he has spent a lot of money on the film. Sree has composed the music and the audio album was launched sometime ago by S. S.Rajamouli and family.
Inturi Vasu, Avasarala Sreenivas, Dhanya Balakrishna, Sivanarayana and other actors have played the lead roles in the film.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut