‘Amrutham – Chandamama Lo’ is India’s first space film and the movie is getting ready for a release soon. The film has a second half which is based on the Moon and the team has used space suits for these scenes.
Gunnam Gangaraju, who is the director and the producer of the film, says that he has spent 35,000Rs on each space suit. A total of 25 space suits were made, with a lot of detailing on each suit. This is a film which is based on the Amrutham serial’s characters, but the story is entirely different.
Srinivasa Avasarala, Dhanya Balakrishna and others are playing lead roles.
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes