‘Amrutham – Chandamama Lo’ is India’s first space film and the movie is getting ready for a release soon. The film has a second half which is based on the Moon and the team has used space suits for these scenes.
Gunnam Gangaraju, who is the director and the producer of the film, says that he has spent 35,000Rs on each space suit. A total of 25 space suits were made, with a lot of detailing on each suit. This is a film which is based on the Amrutham serial’s characters, but the story is entirely different.
Srinivasa Avasarala, Dhanya Balakrishna and others are playing lead roles.
- HM Reddy honor for Surender Reddy
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya