‘Amrutham – Chandamama Lo’ is India’s first space film and the movie is getting ready for a release soon. The film has a second half which is based on the Moon and the team has used space suits for these scenes.
Gunnam Gangaraju, who is the director and the producer of the film, says that he has spent 35,000Rs on each space suit. A total of 25 space suits were made, with a lot of detailing on each suit. This is a film which is based on the Amrutham serial’s characters, but the story is entirely different.
Srinivasa Avasarala, Dhanya Balakrishna and others are playing lead roles.
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you