Amy Jackson is going places, quite literally. After bagging couple of British films, the actress is now slowly trying to make inroads in Hollywood. Of late, she has been spending a lot of time in Canada, and she finally revealed why earlier this week.
The Liverpool-born actress has bagged a supporting role in a popular US TV show, Supergirl. Amy Jackson will play Saturn Girl, a superheroine with telekinetic powers, who arrives from Titan, the moon of Saturn, to help Supergirl, played by Melissa Benoist.
The actress has already shot her scenes in Vancouver, Canada recently, and she’s looking forward to the episodes to be aired on TV. The success of her role could open more doors for her in Hollywood, and it remains to be seen what else is in store for her.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash