British beauty Amy Jackson grabbed the rare and prestigious opportunity of acting back-to-back in a Shankar’s film. The gorgeous actress, who impressed everyone in I, is currently acting in the Shankar-Rajini’s visual effects extravaganza 2.0, a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster, Robot.
Ever since she had signed the film, there have been several reports that Amy will be playing the role of a robot. However, Amy, who took part in a promotional event for her upcoming film, the Vijay-starrer Theri, refuted the reports and said that she is not playing a robot in 2.0 and even refused to share details about her character in the film.
Amy further said that she is blessed to have been roped in for a film which stars both her favorite actors, Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you