British beauty Amy Jackson grabbed the rare and prestigious opportunity of acting back-to-back in a Shankar’s film. The gorgeous actress, who impressed everyone in I, is currently acting in the Shankar-Rajini’s visual effects extravaganza 2.0, a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster, Robot.
Ever since she had signed the film, there have been several reports that Amy will be playing the role of a robot. However, Amy, who took part in a promotional event for her upcoming film, the Vijay-starrer Theri, refuted the reports and said that she is not playing a robot in 2.0 and even refused to share details about her character in the film.
Amy further said that she is blessed to have been roped in for a film which stars both her favorite actors, Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks