British beauty Amy Jackson grabbed the rare and prestigious opportunity of acting back-to-back in a Shankar’s film. The gorgeous actress, who impressed everyone in I, is currently acting in the Shankar-Rajini’s visual effects extravaganza 2.0, a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster, Robot.
Ever since she had signed the film, there have been several reports that Amy will be playing the role of a robot. However, Amy, who took part in a promotional event for her upcoming film, the Vijay-starrer Theri, refuted the reports and said that she is not playing a robot in 2.0 and even refused to share details about her character in the film.
Amy further said that she is blessed to have been roped in for a film which stars both her favorite actors, Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST