Amyra Dastur, who recently made her debut with Manasuki Nachindhi, loves travelling whenever she gets time off from her work. Apparently, the actress likes to try various kinds of adventure sports too, which has helped her discover herself.
“I don’t travel for the sake of travelling. I indulge in adventure sports and this helps me shed my inhibitions and discover myself in the process. Also, I get to meet different people from various cultures. That helps me to be balanced and open in my approach,” the actress said.
She’ll next be seen in Rajugadu in which she’s paired opposite Raj Tarun. Sanjana has directed the film and it’s slated for release in May.
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies