Love for movies and film stars is a never ending phenomenon in the two Telugu states. In an overwhelming display of love, an entire village watched the night show of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback movie Khaidi No.150.
A group of villagers hailing from a small village named Takkellapadu in Dachepalli mandal, Guntur, emptied their village and headed to Alankar Theater in the nearby Narayanapuram village to watch Khaidi No.150 on Saturday.
These villagers, most of them die-hard fans of Chiranjeevi, came to the theater on their bullock carts and with a huge procession, just like in the olden days.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad