Both the actors were among the top four stars who ruled the industry for almost two decades. Now that both the films are progressing at a brisk pace, they share an interesting similarity. Dialouge writer Sai Madhav Burra is providing his trademark intense dialouges for both the films.
VV Vinayak is directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, while Krish is helming Balakrishna’s 100th.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you