Both the actors were among the top four stars who ruled the industry for almost two decades. Now that both the films are progressing at a brisk pace, they share an interesting similarity. Dialouge writer Sai Madhav Burra is providing his trademark intense dialouges for both the films.
VV Vinayak is directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, while Krish is helming Balakrishna’s 100th.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film