Both the actors were among the top four stars who ruled the industry for almost two decades. Now that both the films are progressing at a brisk pace, they share an interesting similarity. Dialouge writer Sai Madhav Burra is providing his trademark intense dialouges for both the films.
VV Vinayak is directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, while Krish is helming Balakrishna’s 100th.
- Shruthi Haasan almost confirmed for star hero’s next
- I’m Not Good At Judging Scripts : Shriya
- Hamsa Nandini pins hopes on Pantham
- Huma Qureshi’s role revealed in Kaala
- Siddharth Urges Netflix, Amazon To Encourage New Talent