Both the actors were among the top four stars who ruled the industry for almost two decades. Now that both the films are progressing at a brisk pace, they share an interesting similarity. Dialouge writer Sai Madhav Burra is providing his trademark intense dialouges for both the films.
VV Vinayak is directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, while Krish is helming Balakrishna’s 100th.
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Vivekam completes censor formalities
- Manoj shines in the intense trailer of Okkadu Migiladu
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
Articles that might interest you