Both the actors were among the top four stars who ruled the industry for almost two decades. Now that both the films are progressing at a brisk pace, they share an interesting similarity. Dialouge writer Sai Madhav Burra is providing his trademark intense dialouges for both the films.
VV Vinayak is directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, while Krish is helming Balakrishna’s 100th.
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
Articles that might interest you