Nayanatara is one of the most talented young actresses of her generation. She has had a good number of hits to her credit in all the four languages down south. She was last seen in Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ in Telugu and she is going to be seen very soon in the film ‘Anamika’.
Nayanatara is playing the lead role in ‘Anamika’, which is the official remake of the super hit Bollywood flick ‘Kahani’. The movie is being directed by Sekhar Kammula. Sharing her experience Nayan said “Anamika will be my most memorable character. It is a very challenging role which has a lot of scope for acting. I haven’t watched the original version yet, as I don’t want to get influenced by Vidya’s performance and I will not be watching it till my shooting is finished”.
“I also strive to be unique among my peers. This is a quality that has helped me immensely”, she said.
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
- Chiru151 launched with heavy duty star cast
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
Articles that might interest you