Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Anamika is gearing up for its release in February. The film is a remake of Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani and the remake will be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil. Nayanthara is reprising Vidya Balan’s role and it also stars Harshvardhan Rane and Vaibhav Reddy in important roles.
The film’s promotional campaign has already begun across the state and posters of Ajay Shastri, the lead character in the film, have gone viral. Now, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, which is co-producing the film, has released three new teasers of the film and it all revolve around Anamika’s search for her husband, who has been missing for quite sometime. Sekhar Kammula has reportedly made quite a few changes in the remake and in the past, he had confessed that he was inspired to make this film because of his active participation in women empowerment initiatives.
Yandamoori Veerendranath has co-written the script and M M Keeravani has scored the music. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you