Telugu actor Raja, who shot to fame after acting in films like Anand, Aa Naluguru and O Chinadana, has got married to his fiance, Amritha Vincent. The wedding happened earlier today in St Theresa’s Church in Nungambakam, Chennai. Later, the couple and their respective families hosted a grand reception in a star hotel and several celebrities and politicians, including K Rosaiah, attended the event.
Earlier this year, Raja had revealed the news that he’s going to marry Amritha and the couple is expected to host a big reception in Hyderabad as well. Of late, Raja has been acting in very few films, although he is confident that he’ll bounce back soon. “I was born in Coimbatore and raised in Chennai. I know the local language (Tamil) well. Post marriage, I plan to explore opportunities in Tamil as well,” he said, earlier this year.
Let’s wait and watch what Raja decides to do next, as far as his acting career is concerned.
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation
- Tamil Actor Reveals Shocking Details About Prabhas
- Ram Charan to take a break from production