“The wedding will take place in a church in Chennai April 25. On the same evening, we’ll host a grand reception party in Leela Palace,” told Raja.
Post marriage, Raja plans to do tamil films as well. “I was born in Coimbatore and raised in Chennai. I know the local language (Tamil) well. Post marriage, I plan to explore opportunities in Tamil as well,” he said.
The actor shot to fame with Shekhar Kammula’s ‘Anand’ and is a well known actor in telugu.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you