“The wedding will take place in a church in Chennai April 25. On the same evening, we’ll host a grand reception party in Leela Palace,” told Raja.
Post marriage, Raja plans to do tamil films as well. “I was born in Coimbatore and raised in Chennai. I know the local language (Tamil) well. Post marriage, I plan to explore opportunities in Tamil as well,” he said.
The actor shot to fame with Shekhar Kammula’s ‘Anand’ and is a well known actor in telugu.
- Star music director roped in for NTR’s biopic
- Allari Naresh signs his next
- Raju Gari Gadhi2’s latest Nizam collections
- Interview : Kishore Tirumala – Anupama will be the highlight of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?