“The wedding will take place in a church in Chennai April 25. On the same evening, we’ll host a grand reception party in Leela Palace,” told Raja.
Post marriage, Raja plans to do tamil films as well. “I was born in Coimbatore and raised in Chennai. I know the local language (Tamil) well. Post marriage, I plan to explore opportunities in Tamil as well,” he said.
The actor shot to fame with Shekhar Kammula’s ‘Anand’ and is a well known actor in telugu.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you