The latest hit film, Anando Brahma, has introduced a new genre ‘comedy-horror’ to Tollywood. This Taapsee starrer released on Friday and garnered unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers alike.
Buoyed by the film’s success, the makers held a success meet yesterday and hotshot producer Dil Raju was the chief guest. Speaking at the event, Dil Raju, who is popular for his family entertainers, said that Anando Brahma has inspired him to make horror comedies. Dil Raju further said that he thoroughly enjoyed the reverse comedy scenes that lasted for nearly 40 minutes.
Anando Brahma is directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror is produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed