Mahi V Raghav, the director of the hit comedy-horror Anando Brahma, is a thrilled man these days. After facing a tough time following the debacle of his directorial debut movie Paatashaala, Raghav got the much needed break with Anando Brahma.
Already, several Bollywood production houses have been vying for Anando Brahma’s Hindi remake rights. In his latest interview, Raghav said that he would love to remake the film in Hindi himself.
Given a chance, Raghav would love working on the film’s Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada remakes as well. “I’ve travelled with the story for so long now. I wouldn’t mind even if I don’t get paid for it,” Raghav added.
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched
- Twist in Rajinikanth’s political entry
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity