After two successful movies, Bhale Manchi Roju and Anando Brahma, Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, the producers at 70mm Entertainments banner, have announced their next project. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, the director of Anando Brahma.
The makers announced that their third project will have a high-octane concept pitched by the director. Going by the poster, it looks like the film will be based on politics, but it’s too early to speculate. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film
- Will the Bharath Ane Nenu-Naa Peru Surya clash be averted?
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka