Anchor turned movie actress Anasuya is in high demand following the back-to-back successes of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Kshanam. The actress, surprisingly, didn’t sign a handful of movies as expected and seems to be preferring quality over quantity.
According to the latest reports, Anasuya will be making her Kollywood debut with the Tamil remake of Kshanam. This film will feature veteran star Satyaraj’s son Sibi Satyaraj as the main lead and it will also have Adah Sharma reprising her character from the Telugu version
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- New actress joins Saaho team
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind