Anchor turned movie actress Anasuya is in high demand following the back-to-back successes of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Kshanam. The actress, surprisingly, didn’t sign a handful of movies as expected and seems to be preferring quality over quantity.
According to the latest reports, Anasuya will be making her Kollywood debut with the Tamil remake of Kshanam. This film will feature veteran star Satyaraj’s son Sibi Satyaraj as the main lead and it will also have Adah Sharma reprising her character from the Telugu version
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you