Anchor turned movie actress Anasuya is in high demand following the back-to-back successes of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Kshanam. The actress, surprisingly, didn’t sign a handful of movies as expected and seems to be preferring quality over quantity.
According to the latest reports, Anasuya will be making her Kollywood debut with the Tamil remake of Kshanam. This film will feature veteran star Satyaraj’s son Sibi Satyaraj as the main lead and it will also have Adah Sharma reprising her character from the Telugu version
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon