Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, is slated to hit the screens on March 30. The film’s teaser will be out on January 24. Needless to say, expectations are humongous on this high-budget entertainer.
It’s well-known that anchor turned actress Anasuya is essaying a crucial role in the movie. Until recently, there have been several speculations that Anasuya is playing Ram Charan’s aunt in the movie. However, Anasuya, in a recent media interaction, refuted these rumors, but remained tight-lipped about her role.
Rangasthalam’s shoot is currently underway in Angaluru in East Godavari district. Samantha is the female lead in this high-budget romantic action drama, which also has Jagapathi Babu and Aadhi Pinisetty in important roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the movie and DSP is scoring the music.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock