The most eagerly awaited summer biggie, Rangasthalam, has finally hit the screens today with grand premieres in the US and special early morning shows across the twin Telugu states. In this movie, TV host turned actress Anasuya plays a village lady’s role named Rangammatha.
In a warm gesture, Anasuya is arranging a special screening of Rangasthalam for all her friends from the super hit TV shows, Jabardasth, Extra Jabardasth and Dhee. The screening will take place at 11am at Prasad Labs today. More than 70 artistes and technicians belonging to the Mallemaala family are expected to watch the special show.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna