Anchor Harshavardhan, who comes in for crime programs and other stuff in leading Telugu news channels, has been arrested by the Vijayawada police for his attempts to blackmail the management of a dental college.
Harshavardhan reportedly threatened to telecast a negative program against the dental college and asked Rs 5 Crores as a ransom. While college officials tried to negotiate a lower sum as settlement, an adamant Harshavardhan reportedly did not budge.
Out of helplessness, the college then approached Police Officials, who laid a trap and nabbed Harshavardhan. The case is being investigated to see if any other persons are involved in this blackmail episode.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you