Our viewers are aware of the fact that filmmaker Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri, who sizzled with child roles in many films is making his debut as a hero with the movie titled ‘Andhra Pori’. This movie is a remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time-Pass’. Ulka Gupta is the heroine for this teenage love story .
This movie has completed its shooting formalities and the makers have announced that the movie will release on May 15th. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and produced by Ramesh Prasad. Josyabhatla is scoring tunes for this flick.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!