Our viewers are aware of the fact that filmmaker Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri, who sizzled with child roles in many films is making his debut as a hero with the movie titled ‘Andhra Pori’. This movie is a remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time-Pass’. Ulka Gupta is the heroine for this teenage love story .
This movie has completed its shooting formalities and the makers have announced that the movie will release on May 15th. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and produced by Ramesh Prasad. Josyabhatla is scoring tunes for this flick.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you