Akash Puri, son of ace film maker Puri Jagannadh is currently doing a film titled ‘AndhraPori’. Latest update is that the shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the makers are planning to release the film on May 15th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time Pass’. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and Ulka Gagan Gupta will be seen opposite Akash. Keep watching this space for more details on this project
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST