Akash Puri, son of ace film maker Puri Jagannadh is currently doing a film titled ‘AndhraPori’. Latest update is that the shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the makers are planning to release the film on May 15th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time Pass’. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and Ulka Gagan Gupta will be seen opposite Akash. Keep watching this space for more details on this project
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
Articles that might interest you