Akash Puri, son of ace film maker Puri Jagannadh is currently doing a film titled ‘AndhraPori’. Latest update is that the shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the makers are planning to release the film on May 15th.
Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time Pass’. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and Ulka Gagan Gupta will be seen opposite Akash. Keep watching this space for more details on this project
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?