It is a known fact that Akash Puri’s debut film, Andhra Pori has landed in some problems regarding its title. The case was moved to the high court recently and the fresh and final hearing will be heard on this case tomorrow.
The film was in much news as the Andhra Settlers Forum alleged that the film’s title hurt the sentiment of Andhra people. The film is directed by Raj Mudiraju and is based on the love story of boy based in Telangana who falls in love with a Andhra girl.
Slated for a release on Friday, let’s see whether the controversy will be settled before its release time.
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
Articles that might interest you