Andreah Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar have been approached to play the lead roles in Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film Uthama Villain, as per the latest rumours in Tamil film industry. The duo had teamed up with Kamal Haasan in Vishwaroopam and they will be seen once again in Vishwaroopam 2 later this year.
In the past, the names of top actresses like Trisha, Kajal Aggarwal and Tamannaah were doing rounds for this ambitious project; however, all three of them backed out citing lack of dates. Even the names of Andreah Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar haven’t been confirmed officially by the makers of Uthama Villain as of now and an official announcement is expected to be made next week. Last year, Andreah Jeremiah had acted in Tadakha in which she was paired up with Sunil.
Ramesh Aravind is going to direct the film and Kamal Haasan will be playing the lead role which has multiple shades. He has co-written the script along with Crazy Mohan. N Lingusamy is going to produce the film and it will release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you