Young music composer Anirudh Ravichander is celebrating his birthday today. Anirudh is scoring the music for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, Agnatavasi, which is being directed by Trivikram. On this occasion, Anirudh has given an exclusive video interview.
During the interview, Anirudh has confirmed that his next project in Tollywood will be with NTR and that the movie will be helmed by Trivikram. Needless to say that this revelation from the horse’s mouth has thrilled Tarak’s fans to no limits. The much-awaited Tarak-Trivikram movie will kick-start from January or February next year.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat