Kollywood’s young and happening music composer Anirudh Ravichander was supposed to make his Tollywood debut with Trivikram’s A.Aa. However, he missed out on the opportunity and further declined Bruce Lee and Dhruva citing busy schedule.
Of late, there have been numerous reports that Anirudh will be scoring the soundtrack for the much-awaited Pawan Kalyan’s movie under Trivikram’s direction. Anirudh spilled the beans on this project in his birthday interview for a popular Tamil media house.
Anirudh went on to say that the Pawan-Trivikram film is going to be a totally new experience. Needless to say, his statement has surely raised the expectations among fans.
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
Articles that might interest you