After scoring two back-to-back musical blockbusters with Devi Sri Prasad, maverick director Trivikram Srinivas roped in young sensation Anirudh Ravichander for his ongoing romantic entertainer, A..Aa, starring Nithiin, Samantha and Anupama. Anirudh was reportedly paid a bomb for his Telugu debut.
But now, a latest update reveals that Anirudh has walked out of the project for reasons unknown. With this sudden development, Trivikram is said to be in talks with his trusted companion DSP and also the talented composer Mickey J Meyer. Apparently, Mickey has more chances of joining the project.
A..Aa has completed nearly 70 percent of its talkie part and the movie is poised for a March release. With this last minute setback, the film’s unit will have to race against the time to make it to an early summer release.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you