After helming the national award-winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker has been busy working on his second film already. This as-yet-untitled movie is being produced by senior filmmaker Suresh Babu and it is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun has roped in young beauty Anisha Ambrose, who will be seen in Okkadu Migiladu that’s releasing tomorrow. Apparently, Anisha’s ability to speak fluent Telugu convinced Tharun to sign her up for his project. Details of Anisha’s character are still under wraps.
The entire shooting will be we wrapped up in a 45-day schedule. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, is playing the main lead in this film, which mostly features relatively new actors.
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Nara Rohit introspects his career
- Yet another film faces GST heat
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?