After making a low-key debut with Alias Janaki in 2013, Vizag beauty Anisha Ambrose grabbed a cameo in Pawan-Venkatesh’s Gopala Gopala and went on to stun everyone by clinching the female lead’s role opposite Pawan Kalyan in Gabbar Singh 2. Unfortunately, she was later replaced with Kajal for reasons unknown.
Anisha had to wait for a long time to sign a right project and finally acted in Sundeep Kishan’s recently released thriller, Run, which again didn’t give her the desired success. Now, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Anisha has been roped in for the biggest film of her career till date, Chandrasekhar Yeleti-Mohanlal’s family drama Manamantha.
The latest reports reveal that Anisha has been cast opposite Kerintha actor Viswant in Manamantha. Manamantha is a Telugu-Malayalam bilingual being produced by Sai Korrapati. Also starring yesteryear heroine Gauthami, the film is nearing the completion of its shooting part.
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral