Speaking about her role at a recent press meet, Anita said that she was excited with her comeback after a gap of four years. She also added that Manalo Okkadu holds a surprise and that it will appeal to a niche type of audience.
Meanwhile, Manalo Okkadu’s shooting has been wrapped up, and the film is getting ready to hit the screens soon. The film is based on real-life events and has been directed by RP Patnaik.
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s day 2 Ceded collections
- Star attraction in NTR’s show
Articles that might interest you