Speaking about her role at a recent press meet, Anita said that she was excited with her comeback after a gap of four years. She also added that Manalo Okkadu holds a surprise and that it will appeal to a niche type of audience.
Meanwhile, Manalo Okkadu’s shooting has been wrapped up, and the film is getting ready to hit the screens soon. The film is based on real-life events and has been directed by RP Patnaik.
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
Articles that might interest you