Suriya and Samantha’s ‘Anjaan’ is getting ready to release this Independence Day and the Telugu version has been titled ‘Sikandar’. The movie is releasing in a big way in south India and the production team has turned its attention towards tackling piracy.
The movie unit is going for a full digital release this time and a special team has been formed to track the activity of pirates. Because all digital prints have a watermark, the team is expecting to trace any illegal activity in an easy manner.
The movie has been directed by Linguswamy and Suriya will be seen as a Mafia Don in the film.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you