Suriya and Samantha’s ‘Anjaan’ is getting ready to release this Independence Day and the Telugu version has been titled ‘Sikandar’. The movie is releasing in a big way in south India and the production team has turned its attention towards tackling piracy.
The movie unit is going for a full digital release this time and a special team has been formed to track the activity of pirates. Because all digital prints have a watermark, the team is expecting to trace any illegal activity in an easy manner.
The movie has been directed by Linguswamy and Suriya will be seen as a Mafia Don in the film.
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
Articles that might interest you