Suriya and Samantha’s ‘Anjaan’ is getting ready to release this Independence Day and the Telugu version has been titled ‘Sikandar’. The movie is releasing in a big way in south India and the production team has turned its attention towards tackling piracy.
The movie unit is going for a full digital release this time and a special team has been formed to track the activity of pirates. Because all digital prints have a watermark, the team is expecting to trace any illegal activity in an easy manner.
The movie has been directed by Linguswamy and Suriya will be seen as a Mafia Don in the film.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you