Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is set to appear soon in a movie titled ‘Balupu’, which is being directed by Gopichand Malineni and produced by Prasad Potluri. Shruti Hassan is the main heroine in the movie and actress Anjali is now going to join the movie as a second heroine.
Anjali became a popular actress in Telugu with the movie ‘Journey’. She bagged a role in the prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. ‘Balupu’ is currently in the pre-production stage,and the muhurtam shot will be held on the 25th of this Month.
Kona Venkat has provided the script and Thaman is providing the tunes for this movie. Gopichand Malineni’s last film in Telugu was Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Bodyguard’.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch