Actress Anjali, who was last seen in Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, is facing a wrangle from Tamil director Kalanjiyam. The director cum director has gone ahead and accused Anjali that she had disappeared after shooting just 12 days for his film.
The enraged director is now blaming Anjali for all his financial losses. Though he had already filed a complaint, no one has taken serious action about this issue.
Reacting strongly to all these accusations, Anjali said that she will go ahead with her pending projects, and will not panic as she has not committed any mistakes.
On a different note, Anjali has completed her upcoming women-centric ‘Geetanjali’ which is presented by Kona Venkat.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?