Actress Anjali, who was last seen in Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, is facing a wrangle from Tamil director Kalanjiyam. The director cum director has gone ahead and accused Anjali that she had disappeared after shooting just 12 days for his film.
The enraged director is now blaming Anjali for all his financial losses. Though he had already filed a complaint, no one has taken serious action about this issue.
Reacting strongly to all these accusations, Anjali said that she will go ahead with her pending projects, and will not panic as she has not committed any mistakes.
On a different note, Anjali has completed her upcoming women-centric ‘Geetanjali’ which is presented by Kona Venkat.
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
Articles that might interest you