Actress Anjali is creating a lot of disturbances in Tollywood right now with her family issues. After publicly filing a complaint against her stepmother and a Tamil director, Anjali disappeared and she has not attended her scheduled movie shoots. While some sections of the media reported that Anjali made contact with her brother and mother, there is no conclusive evidence about the same.
This confusion has not gone down well with the film industry. Producers Suresh Babu and Suresh Kondeti spoke to the media about this incident and they have asked Anjali to put an end to the confusion. Anjali first shot into limelight in Andhra Pradesh with Suresh Kondeti’s ‘Journey’ and the success of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ cemented her position as a talent to watch out for.
“Anjali must quickly come clean and put an end to the confusion.Her actions are hurting her producers. If there are any serious personal problems, the industry will stand by her to solve the issues amicably. But this hide and seek game has to end”, said Suresh Kondeti.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you