Anjali has been bagging several big projects post the success of Angadi Theru (Shopping Mall in Telugu) and Engeyum Eppodhum (Journey in Telugu) in Tamil. In the past few months, she was signed for films like Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Kalakalappu, Aravaan, Karikalan and Settai. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that she has replaced Taapsee in Vishal’s upcoming film titled Madha Gaja Raja. Few days ago Taapsee had walked out of this project citing lack of dates. Sundar C, the director of the film, apparently replaced her with Anjali and the film is being shot in Pazhani. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is playing the lead role in the film. Santhanam and Gayatri are playing supporting roles. In Telugu, one of Anjali’s earlier films Karungali is being dubbed as Sathi Leelavathi and she’ll soon be seen in an important role opposite Venkatesh in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches