Beautiful actress Anjali is all set to team up with her mentor and national award winning filmmaker Ram for his next film, Taramani. Anjali will play a crucial cameo in the film which features Andrea Jeremiah in the female lead. Anjali had earlier acted in Ram’s first film, Kattradhu Tamizh.
Ram is popular for his intensely poignant emotional dramas. His second film, Thanga Meengal, won him the National Award last year. Taramani is Ram’s third film and the film’s teaser, which was released long back, was appreciated for its poetic values.
Apart from this film, Anjali has a handful of Tamil films like Sakala Kala Vallabhan, Mapla Sangham, Iravi etc. In Telugu, Anjali will be seen in Balayya’s Dictator.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you