Beautiful actress Anjali is all set to team up with her mentor and national award winning filmmaker Ram for his next film, Taramani. Anjali will play a crucial cameo in the film which features Andrea Jeremiah in the female lead. Anjali had earlier acted in Ram’s first film, Kattradhu Tamizh.
Ram is popular for his intensely poignant emotional dramas. His second film, Thanga Meengal, won him the National Award last year. Taramani is Ram’s third film and the film’s teaser, which was released long back, was appreciated for its poetic values.
Apart from this film, Anjali has a handful of Tamil films like Sakala Kala Vallabhan, Mapla Sangham, Iravi etc. In Telugu, Anjali will be seen in Balayya’s Dictator.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion