Following the release of Balayya’s Dictator during Sankranthi last year and a special song in Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s 2016 summer blockbuster, Sarrainodu, Anjali has been mysteriously absent from Tollywood.
Anjali has not yet signed a film in Telugu. Now, according to the latest reports, Anjali has signed a Malayali film opposite legendary Malayali star Mammoottty. This film will be directed by national award winning director Ram.
Meanwhile, Anjali’s Chitrangada is slated for its release very soon.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you