Of late, several Telugu film stars are donning the playback singer’s hat. Stars like Allu Arjun and Nara Rohith are the latest heroes who turned playback singers with their upcoming films. Joining this list now is the popular Telugu actress Anjali.
Yesterday, Anjali recorded a song in Selvaganesh’s composition for her upcoming horror flick, Chitrangada. The film’s audio will be launched in March and the theatrical release will be in summer. Incidentally, Chitrangada will also see hotshot music composer SS Thaman’s sister Yamini making her debut as a playback singer.
In the past, actresses like Shruti Haasan, Trisha, Raashi Khanna, Mamta Mohandas and Andrea Jeremiah and others too turned playback singers.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you