Of late, several Telugu film stars are donning the playback singer’s hat. Stars like Allu Arjun and Nara Rohith are the latest heroes who turned playback singers with their upcoming films. Joining this list now is the popular Telugu actress Anjali.
Yesterday, Anjali recorded a song in Selvaganesh’s composition for her upcoming horror flick, Chitrangada. The film’s audio will be launched in March and the theatrical release will be in summer. Incidentally, Chitrangada will also see hotshot music composer SS Thaman’s sister Yamini making her debut as a playback singer.
In the past, actresses like Shruti Haasan, Trisha, Raashi Khanna, Mamta Mohandas and Andrea Jeremiah and others too turned playback singers.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell