Of late, several Telugu film stars are donning the playback singer’s hat. Stars like Allu Arjun and Nara Rohith are the latest heroes who turned playback singers with their upcoming films. Joining this list now is the popular Telugu actress Anjali.
Yesterday, Anjali recorded a song in Selvaganesh’s composition for her upcoming horror flick, Chitrangada. The film’s audio will be launched in March and the theatrical release will be in summer. Incidentally, Chitrangada will also see hotshot music composer SS Thaman’s sister Yamini making her debut as a playback singer.
In the past, actresses like Shruti Haasan, Trisha, Raashi Khanna, Mamta Mohandas and Andrea Jeremiah and others too turned playback singers.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar