Actress Anjali made a strong impact on Telugu viewers with the movie ‘Journey’. She won herself admirers for her gutsy and spirited performance in that movie. After a considerable gap, she made an appearance in the prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle chettu’ as Seetha and her performance has come in for praise from viewers and film industry people alike.
Many have likened Anjali’s performance to that of the late Soundarya. “In Anjali, we finally have a face which can slip into roles that were essayed by Soundarya”, said a noted producer when asked about Anjali’s performance.
Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu were seen as brothers in the movie and Anjali played the role of Venkatesh’s maradalu. Srikanth Addala directed this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer composed the music.
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz