It is already known that Nagarjuna will be teaming up with veteran director K Raghavendra Rao for a spiritual film tentatively titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film explores the life and legend of Hathiram Baba, a staunch devotee of Lord Venkateswara.
As per the ongoing buzz, senior actor Suman will be playing the role of Lord Venkateswara in Om Namo Venkatesaya. Suman’s mesmerizing performance as Lord Venkateswara in the Nagarjuna-KRR combo’s iconic classic, Annamayya, is cherished by movie lovers till date.
Mahesheshwar Reddy, who earlier produced Shirdi Sai in Nag-KRR’s combo, will bankroll this prestigious project which will kickstart in early summer. More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you