It’s going to be yet another dull weekend at box-office for the second week in a row. Usually, starting from early April, there are plenty of big films lined up for release almost every weekend, but this year, the hype surrounding IPL has made a huge dent on film industry. Allu Arjun starrer Iddarammayilatho was originally slated for release on May 24; however, that has now been pushed to May 31 and as a result, two low budget films are going to release tomorrow. Tharun, Vimala Raman starrer Chukkalanti Ammayi Chakkanaina Abbayi and another dubbed film 143 Hyderabad are slated for release, apart from the Telugu version of Fast & Furious 6. Neither of the films have any expectations riding on them and it’ll take a miracle for the two films to make a big splash at box-office. Things are expected to improve from next week onwards since the IPL season will get over on May 26. Lets wait and watch, if the end of IPL adds the much needed boost back into films.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?