During the conclusion of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had suggested conducting a film festival by screening four films from each country mainly to bridge the gap between the BRICS nations and also to showcase their arts and cultures.
Other films that are selected from India are Thithi (Kannada), Cinemawallah (Bengali) and Bajirao Mastani (Hindi). Right now, the shooting of Baahubali’s sequel “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is going on in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by S.S. Rajamouli.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you