During the conclusion of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had suggested conducting a film festival by screening four films from each country mainly to bridge the gap between the BRICS nations and also to showcase their arts and cultures.
Other films that are selected from India are Thithi (Kannada), Cinemawallah (Bengali) and Bajirao Mastani (Hindi). Right now, the shooting of Baahubali’s sequel “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is going on in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by S.S. Rajamouli.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you