During the conclusion of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had suggested conducting a film festival by screening four films from each country mainly to bridge the gap between the BRICS nations and also to showcase their arts and cultures.
Other films that are selected from India are Thithi (Kannada), Cinemawallah (Bengali) and Bajirao Mastani (Hindi). Right now, the shooting of Baahubali’s sequel “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is going on in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by S.S. Rajamouli.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you