During the conclusion of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had suggested conducting a film festival by screening four films from each country mainly to bridge the gap between the BRICS nations and also to showcase their arts and cultures.
Other films that are selected from India are Thithi (Kannada), Cinemawallah (Bengali) and Bajirao Mastani (Hindi). Right now, the shooting of Baahubali’s sequel “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is going on in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by S.S. Rajamouli.
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
Articles that might interest you