Already, Telugu film industry is home to several star kids from the illustrious Mega family. Younger generation Mega heroes like Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej followed the footsteps of their seniors and earned the love and support of Mega fans.
Now, latest reports reveal that yet another star kid from the Mega family is set to make his silver screen debut. Vaishnav Tej, brother of Sai Dharam Tej who earlier made his debut in Megastar’s Shankardada MBBS in a small cameo, is reportedly grooming himself to become an actor.
Keep watching this space for more interesting details about this star kid’s screen debut.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks