After setting a new trend with advertisements on aeroplanes, the movie ‘Kabali’ has taken another unique route for promotions. Because of the massive pan India popularity of brand Rajini, the movie unit is able to pull off such exclusive deals with corporates.
Kabali movie has now partnered with Airtel, for Kabali branded SIM cards. If Rajini fans buy these SIM cards, they will be able to access exclusive Kabali wallpapers and photos. The promotion was rolled out by the Telecom major today.
With less than 10 days remaining for the release of this eagerly awaited blockbuster, the movie unit is stepping up promotions aggressively.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you