After setting a new trend with advertisements on aeroplanes, the movie ‘Kabali’ has taken another unique route for promotions. Because of the massive pan India popularity of brand Rajini, the movie unit is able to pull off such exclusive deals with corporates.
Kabali movie has now partnered with Airtel, for Kabali branded SIM cards. If Rajini fans buy these SIM cards, they will be able to access exclusive Kabali wallpapers and photos. The promotion was rolled out by the Telecom major today.
With less than 10 days remaining for the release of this eagerly awaited blockbuster, the movie unit is stepping up promotions aggressively.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you