Veteran Telugu actor Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu attended the muhurtam ceremony of Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ today and gave the honorary clap. The movie is being produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar while Devi Prasad will be directing the movie.
Satish Vegesna is penning the dialogues and music is being composed by the trio of Bheems, Raj and Chinni Raj. The film is going to be a typical Allari Naresh mark comedy entertainer, as per the production team. The muhurtam ceremony was held in Ramanaidu Studios.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release