Veteran Telugu actor Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu attended the muhurtam ceremony of Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ today and gave the honorary clap. The movie is being produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar while Devi Prasad will be directing the movie.
Satish Vegesna is penning the dialogues and music is being composed by the trio of Bheems, Raj and Chinni Raj. The film is going to be a typical Allari Naresh mark comedy entertainer, as per the production team. The muhurtam ceremony was held in Ramanaidu Studios.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you