Telugu Cinema legend, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, will be cremated with full state honours tomorrow (Jan 23rd) afternoon at Annapurna Studios. Earlier, the cremation was planned in Erragadda cremation grounds, but the venue has now been changed to Annapurna Studios. A formal police guard as well as an honorary gun salute are expected to be a part of the funeral ceremony.
Arrangements are in full swing for the funeral ceremony and family members are supervising the proceedings.
Dr. ANR’s body has been placed at Annapurna Studios and thousands of people have been coming in to pay their respects. The veteran actor passed away in the early hours of Wednesday, after fighting intestinal cancer for the past few months.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju