Autonagar Surya, the new film in which Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya is currently working, is being shot in Chanchalguda Jail. Deva Katta is the director of this movie and Samantha is the female lead. The movie is set in the city of Vijayawada as per industry sources. The story is reportedly based on the powerful labour unions of the city. Deva Katta’s previous project was the much acclaimed political drama ‘Prasthanam’.
Anoop Rubens is composing the music for this movie. Autonagar Surya is being produced by Atchi Reddy and R.R.Movie Makers banner is going to present the film. Autonagar Surya is gearing up for a summer 2012 release.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans