Autonagar Surya, the new film in which Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya is currently working, is being shot in Chanchalguda Jail. Deva Katta is the director of this movie and Samantha is the female lead. The movie is set in the city of Vijayawada as per industry sources. The story is reportedly based on the powerful labour unions of the city. Deva Katta’s previous project was the much acclaimed political drama ‘Prasthanam’.
Anoop Rubens is composing the music for this movie. Autonagar Surya is being produced by Atchi Reddy and R.R.Movie Makers banner is going to present the film. Autonagar Surya is gearing up for a summer 2012 release.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links