Selva Raghavan’s upcoming film Irandam Ulagam starring Anushka and Arya has got a new title in Telugu. Earlier, the makers were planning to name the film as ‘Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu’; however, the title has been changed to ‘Varna’. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently the post-production is going on. Anushka is playing dual roles in this film and one of them is said to be of a tribal woman. The film has been extensively shot in breathtaking locales in Georgia and Selva Raghavan has promised a thrilling ride this time. Apparently, he was told that it’s not feasible to make the film based on the script he had written, but the director was quite adamant and finally his efforts have paid off. Harris Jayaraj is scoring the music. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film under PVP Cinemas banner. The film will release in August this year.
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation