Anushka’s forthcoming horror thriller, Bhaagamathie is gearing up for a January 26th release as a Republic day special. On this occasion, she interacted with the media and revealed about the two persons who played a crucial role in changing her career.
Anushka said that noted producer, Shyam Prasad Reddy was the one who believed in her capabilities and gave her the role of Jejamma in Arundhati.
She also added that her first film, Super’s director, Puri Jagan literally taught her the basics of facing the camera and how to select scripts which helped her a lot in her career.
For years, Anushka is on the top slot of female stars in the south. She will now once again be seen in a hard-hitting role in Bhaagamathie. Directed by Ashok, Bhaagamathie is releasing in Telugu Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.
- Mahesh to promote BAN in Vijayawada
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot