Anushka, one of the most admired actresses down South, has just had a couple of back-to-back releases in the form of Suyria’s S3 and Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya. Anushka’s glamorous and traditional treat in both the movies enthralled her fans.
Now, the 35-year-old actress is gearing up for another round of movies back-to-back. While Anushka’s next release, Baahubali The Conclusion, will hit the screens on April 28th, her period thriller Bhagmati too will release around the same time.
Bhagmati’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film’s unit is currently shooting vital scenes in a giant set erected at a studio in Hyderabad. Ashok is the film’s director and UV Creations banner is bankrolling this high budget movie.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US