Looking at the offers which Anushka has been getting these days, it’s still a million dollar question about how she handles the stardom. Right from Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan to Vikram, Suriya everyone wants to work with her and producers are even altering the schedules of films to suit her dates. Now, we hear that a Malayalam director Vinayan has approached Anushka to star in the film adaptation of Bram Stroker’s Dracula. The film is going to be shot in 3D. Apparently, Anushka essaying the role of an MBBS student, who is the daughter of a sorcerer. However, Anushka has not yet allotted dates for this film and Vinayan is reportedly waiting for her confirmation. Some part of the film is going to be shot in Romania. The film will be released in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you