Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati is turning out to be a big multi-starrer with some of the biggest stars in South India coming onboard. The film is a biopic of Mahanati Savitri; however, it’s said to be focusing on her lesser known side. While Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savitri, Samantha will be playing another crucial role.
The latest buzz is that the makers are keen on approaching Anushka to play the role of Jamuna in this multi-starrer. However, the talks are said to be still in the initial phase and there’s no lack clarity about whether she’ll agree to do it or not.
Currently, Anushka is busy promoting Baahubali 2 and next, she’ll be seen in Bhagmati. More details about Mahanati are awaited.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you